Tuesday 30 March 2010

Animal Cross Stitching

Ooh, have just signed up for a great new swap on the ole Swap-Bot. This time it's a computer game ATC. Have already decided that I'm going to do Resident Evil 4 - so excited! In the meantime, whilst the brain is ticking, here's a couple I did earlier in the month for another swap - Animal Crossing was the theme so thought I'd get out my box of threads and get stitching. Each figure is 10 stitches x 20 stitches and took a total of 8 hours to complete both - great to do whilst Columbo is on! Watch this space for more computer cross stitched creations - I've got the stitching bug.

PS talking of Columbo, Dirk Benedict (Face from The A-Team) is playing the great lieutenant on stage in July at the Lighthouse, Poole. It's like all my birthdays come at once - 80s kicks for t!!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, We had a couple of games on the go of AC at the same time and he was Rover in one game and Roger in the other. Great game, can't wait for the next one.

      Delete